Tuesday, September 16, 2008

1) Introdukshun...ur doin it wrong


Alright, here we go.

So I recently acquired Adobe Premiere and After Effects, and I've been making the most of it. I started by making a music video for a friend's band solely using Premiere. I hadn't even really tried playing around with AE yet. Well, I got a lot of positive feedback on the video, and I realized I wanted to do more, a lot more. Premiere was easy to get into because I had borrowed the instruction manual from a friend, but I had no idea how to operate AE. So I started googling AE tutorials when I came across the brilliant site creativecow.net. The tutorials there are super easy to follow, and the stuff those guys make is incredibly impressive. Makes me wish I had gotten into this sooner.

Ever since I've been designing new graphics every day, so much so that they started to pile up, and I wanted to be able to share them with people without having to send out an email every time. So I decided to start this blog. And here we are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool, chopper dave! I think it's inspiring. It's cool to see what you're working on, and it makes me want to learn stuff too. And don't think I didnt notice the usage of the term "tutes" throughout your blog. LURL!